THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures, Pictures

I took Samara to get her pictures made yesterday. We also had Christmas pictures made of all three of the kids and my sister came along and had her little boys 1 year old pictures made as well. Needless to say we had a small enterouge and a very crazy day. To make a long story short, Samara's Christmas dress was stolen and now we are going shopping for a new one. I hope we can find the same one because I absolutely loved it. So I hope whoever got her dress really needed it. Here are some of Samara's pics. You will have to wait to see the Christmas pics when you get your Christmas Card!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! Samara is such a doll!

Tiffany Cooper said...

wow...i don't remember you having a blog. maybe i just didn't know you had one :-)
These pics are adorable!!! She is very photogenic.
I thought of you 2 weeks ago as I saw a bag of clothes I set aside for you awhile back---they probably won't even fit Samara anymore :-) Oops. I check the sizes.
Sorry to hear the other kiddos are sick today. I hope they get over it soon.