THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Loving this Baby Girl....



I just wanted to write about how much I am enjoying this phase of Samara's life. She is so much fun right now and every day brings on something new. She giggles when I tickle her, when I growl at her, and when I laugh at her. Her jabbers are becoming stronger and more like words. I do believe I heard her say "McDonalds" the other day. I don't know where that came from but I do know I had a strong McDonalds craving during my pregnancy! She has started to clap and loves to gurgle when she has something to drink in her mouth. The best is the fake cough that she has come up with the past couple of days. She is even sitting up without any support for a few minutes. I love to watch her explore new objects to see her thinking "how in the world do I get that in my mouth?" She still doesn't have much hair, and even fewer teeth. But her toothless grin is the prettiest smile I have ever seen. She is learning to hug and kiss and shake her head "no". She is all I had ever hoped and longed for. She is sweetness and the joy of my heart!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

She is really growing fast. I can't believe she is sitting herself up and can't wait to see her clap her hands. I love it when the little ones start playing patty cake. You are doing such a great job as a Mom!

Christy said...

She is so cute, it has been a lot of fun having a girl around the house:-) I can't wait until she's older so we can play dress up together!
Thank you for trusting me to watch your sweet girl, she has been a great addition to our days:-)

Amanda said...

She is such a sweetheart!!! I love those pictures of her great big grin!!!