THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick Update!

OK....so I don't really know where to begin but this is a very quick catch up!

  • We are all finally in NYC! Yes that includes Dalton and Lyric!
  • We enrolled Dalton and Lyric at Evangel Christian School. They will be going to the same school Dustin teaches at. Dalton will be in 2nd grade and Lyric will be in Pre-K. They are both so excited and everyone at the school was so nice to them.
  • Samara will also be going to the school with Dustin and she will be in a daycare class where there is 4 one year olds! They are all kids of teachers at the school. Her nursery is next to Dustin's classroom. The kids will all start school on Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday.
  • We are working on getting completely settled in our apartment. It will take some time but most of the boxes are finally unpacked.
  • My grandma helped me fly to NY with all 3 kids she has been here all week and leaves tomorrow. She has been such a great help.
  • I start my job on Tuesday.
  • Dustin loves his new job!
  • Tomorrow we are taking the kids Apple Picking! I'm sure we will get some pumpkins as well. The leaves up here are completely gorgeous.
  • It feels great to have my family all together once again and to be back in NYC!

I hope to keep all our family and friends back in Oklahoma updated more often.

1 comments:

Winnie said...

Sounds like you are very happy! I miss you....kiss the kids from Keith and Winnie and Keith...love you tons.