THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last But Definitely Not Least

I really should catch up on Lyric's summer before its Christmas! I have been so busy/tired/really don't feel like blogging here lately. Lyric on the other hand is never too busy, never too tired, and always wants to do something fun! Seriously she asks me every single day, "Mom, what fun thing are we doing today?!" Her energy is exhausting but I wouldn't have it any other way. She makes me smile, laugh, and cry on a daily basis. I'm glad that she gave each of her grandparents a good dose of Lyric this summer. Lyric went to Oklahoma with Dalton and stayed 3 weeks before we came too. She had a great time but was definitely ready to come home. She later told me that I shouldn't have let her be gone for so long! I totally agree!

Lyric spends a lot of time with her best friend Eliana. They are best friends that love to fight if you know what I mean. They can't stand to be apart and can't stand to be together! Last year they were in the same class at school but this year they are in separate classes which seems to make their time together more fun!
This is a picture of Lyric on the 4th of July. Our friends invited us over. Their entire block closes the street for a block party. They rent a huge water slide that the kids absolutely loved!
Lyric's 6th Birthday party began with one of the things she loves the most....pony rides.
Yes...she is wearing a tiara. All princesses must have a tiara.
Lyric asked for a Ariel beach birthday party. We really couldn't disappoint so we drug cake, pizza, presents, and friends to the beach after the pony rides. It was a great afternoon.....sand and all!
Lyric got an Easy Bake and a purple guitar!



Lyric is a great sister. She plays well with Dalton and Samara. I love listening to her and Samara play with their baby dolls or playing dress up together. Lyric always wants to know why her hair is turning darker and she cracks me up when she gets upset that she doesn't have dots on her face. She can't wait to lose her teeth and just really wants to grow up so she can have a baby kitty! Lyric can tell a story about school that lasts an hour and she gets so excited when you mention anything to do with sweets.

It's hard to believe that Lyric is already 6. She was just 17 months old when she came to live with us. At that time in my life I needed her as much as she needed me. I'm so thankful for the laughter she has brought and continues to bring to my life.

0 comments: