THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm So Thankful....

  • I'm so thankful for my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. It's by his grace and mercy that I wake up every morning, that I know I am forgiven, and that I am blessed beyond measure.

  • I'm so thankful for my husband. I love him so much and feel blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and father.

  • I'm so thankful for my children. Dalton, Lyric, and Samara are each so special in their own way. They make life wonderful and remind me to enjoy the small things.

  • I'm so thankful for my parents. I'm thankful that they have always been there when I needed them and that I can still call them up with any problem I have. I'm also thankful that they each have wonderful spouses who I have grown to love dearly.

  • I'm so thankful for my grandparents and Dustin's grandparents. I'm thankful to still have them in our lives and for the time we are have been and are able to spend with them.

  • I'm so thankful for my church family and friends here in New York. They are truly family. It amazes me how you can meet some people in your life and just know that they were put in your life by God.

  • I'm so thankful for our special friends in Oklahoma. They have been there through the good, the bad, and the ugly and they are still there.

  • I'm so thankful for the health of my family.

  • I'm so thankful that both my husband and I have good jobs. I'm thankful that we not only have jobs but that we enjoy what we do.

  • I'm so thankful for God's provision. We have never wanted for food, shelter, or clothes. He has always provided.
I'm thankful for all this and so much more on this Thanksgiving Day. Happy Thanksgiving to All!

0 comments: