THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!

They are too cute and so much fun!
This is not a great picture but I couldn't resist posting. This truly depicts my girl right now. She loves playing dress up and she loves her purses! The bigger the better!

When the kids returned to school from Spring Break they had a sports day and wore their favorite team apparel. Of course ...Dalton and Lyric had to wear Black and Gold! Lyric is wearing my shirt and it looked like a dress.

I even put Samara in a Dodgers cheerleading outfit. She refused to put her bowl of cookie crisp down and was not in the mood for pictures. I really wouldn't be at 5:45 a.m. either. Notice Lyric's haircut? She decided she wanted shorter hair and I agreed. She hates having her hair brushed out everyday and she gets the most tangles by just sleeping. This shorter hairstyle totally fits her personality and has been much easier to manage.

The month of April has had some sunny beautiful days and some rainy cooler days. Such is spring. We took advantage of the sunny days by going to the park. The kids love the park behind where we live. They think it is fun to cross the walk over bridge that crosses a huge interstate.



I'm looking forward to many more sunny days in the park. Schools here do not let out for summer break until the end of June so 2 more months of school left.

0 comments: