THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 24, 2008

House Projects

I don't know why but rearranging my living room the other day made me decide to tackle a whole list of house projects. So currently I am in the middle of painting Lyric's room, rearranging the pictures in our hall, and replacing the baseboards in our kitchen! I know I am crazy.
Today has been a great day! The kids were out of school and Dustin stayed home part of the day before heading to the school to work on lesson plans. The weather is beautiful and it makes me want to hang Christmas Lights already. I'm so glad that I'm not pregnant and will be able to do that this year since Dustin does not like heights. We all took an afternoon trip to Lowes to buy some items to finish our house projects. I hope to have Lyrics room completely finished by next Friday. It will take several days with a baby and Lyric around! I'm so excited about the quickly approaching holiday season. Especially since we will all be home together for 2 weeks during the Christmas holiday. I feel so blessed!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay, I'm so glad you are blogging now! I wish I had the motivation to do house projects! I bet Lyric is so excited to have her room painted!