THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy Day Turned to Sunshine

Well I have joined the official world of blogging. Usually I would just post a blog in myspace but several friends convinced me that this was better. So to all my friends. I hope you enjoy tidbits from my life!

Today I woke up in a mood that reflected the weather. Needless to say it is cold and rainy and thats exactly how I felt. Basically a lot of it has to do with Samara's current medical condition. I know it is not life threatening but it has been hard to see her suffer at times and after my appointment with the gastroenterologist yesterday I felt like there were just more questions and absolutely no answers. The dr. is not sure is she is having spasms related to acid reflux or is she is having seizures. She may need additional testing to determine that and if it is acid reflux there are no additional medications that she can take. Basically we will have to try different things with her feedings to alleviate her symptoms but that could take a lot of times and would be a trial and error type of process. When I asked the Dr. what I should do when she is having her spasms because she is screaming, throwing up, and her body is so rigid and hard to hold, he said "then lay her down". Anyways this morning I just moped around noting all the things that I haven't got done around the house since Samara was born and didn't do much of anything other than take the kids to school and take care of Samara and thats when I realized that sitting around wouldn't do a bit of good. And so this afternoon I got up and started doing things. Small things at first and before I knew it I had rearranged the entire living room! It was actually a lots of fun and Lyric and Samara both were entertained especially when I chased Lyric around with the vacuum cleaner. So anyway my rainy day turned to sunshine when I saw the smiles on both of their faces!

0 comments: