THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 Random Things

I've been tagged by Amanda, so I'm joining in!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. Amanda Upchurch
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I have always wished I was a brunette.

2. I do not like any type of salad. I wish I did, but I don't.

3. I traveled to Brazil on a missions trip when I was 14 years old. Every since then I have wanted to travel/live somewhere overseas. Doubt it will happen now.

4. I was raised on a farm/cattle ranch but am a city girl at heart. I really don't like country life.

5. I turn into an evil person after 10:00 p.m. Actually I am not a night person at all - just ask Dustin. I either get really mean or really, really goofy.

6. I once ran into a motorcycle and a dumpster on the same day. It was a bad day but now it seems hilarious. I was 16....what can I say. I am happy to report I have been accident free for more than 5 years (except for that mysterious pothole that jumped out and got me a couple of weeks ago!)

Now I tag Chele, Christy, Winnie, Janet, and Andrea.

0 comments: