THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want For Christmas.....Is My Two Front Teeth!

Sometimes really strange things happen.... Saturday Dustin and I were Christmas shopping. Dalton and Lyric were with Mamaw and Peepaw for the weekend. We were driving along and I made the comment to Dustin that I could not believe Dalton had not lost a tooth yet. He is now 6 1/2 and we have checked several time and he has not even had a loose tooth. Not even 10 minutes after I had said that we get a phone call from Mamaw. DALTON LOST A TOOTH!!!!!! Unfortunately they think he swallowed it. They looked everywhere and couldn't find it. The toothfairy came anyway. We told Dalton she found his tooth for him during the night. I hope they all come out this easy...I just hope he doesn't swallow them all!








0 comments: