THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 22, 2009

Just an Update

This momma has been sick. I did good just to make it through the week. Dalton and I both came down with strep throat on Monday. We are finally feeling better although my head still hurts in the evening. So that has been our week in a nutshell.

Samara did have her 10 month check up last Friday. She is growing, growing. She weighed 19 lbs 4 oz. and was 27 1/2 inches tall. I do say this alot here lately but time really is flying by. I can't believe I am starting to plan her first birthday. As Dustin would say, "tear". She has started walking with her push toy and walked across our entire living room without falling but she is not brave enough to let go yet. Although she is not walking she can move fast. A couple of days ago she crawled into our bedroom and shut the door and then cried because she couldn't get out. She still only has two bottom teeth but she knows how to use them! We are really looking forward to spending lots of time with her this summer.

Dalton and Lyric are doing well. They are excited about the end of the school year and all the fun activities that brings. Last week I attended Lyric's Pre-K slideshow/graduation. It brought tears to my eyes. It amazes me how much they grow and change their first year of school. I also attended Dalton's Reading Restaurant. He was my waiter and read me some great poems and stories written by none other than Dalton! It was a fun day!

I can't believe it is just one week until the big move. We are starting to pack more of their stuff and I can tell that it is going to be a tough week emotionally. We are finally going to be able to take them to Frontier City tomorrow. It looks like the weather will finally cooperate. I am really looking to a fun day with them. I am trying to focus on good things like my remaining time with Dalton and Lyric, our upcoming trip to Hawaii, and of course my little one. The next couple of weeks will be really busy so that will help me focus on other things. I always do better when I am busy. I hope everyone has a great memorial weekend!

One other thing....we are baby sitting Tuffy this weekend! My cousin called and asked if we could watch him since they are going out of town. He is acting like he never left! It feels weird. Samara absolutely loves him! She wanted to hug him but he was not so sure about that!

0 comments: