THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Last Weekend....

...as a family of 5 was all I had hoped for. We had so much fun! I am so thankful that we were able to really enjoy every day we had!

Saturday we took Dalton and Lyric to Frontier City. The weather was perfect. Warm enough but not too hot. The park was not that crowded and we were able to ride the rides with very little wait. It was so much fun. Dalton and Lyric are little dare devils! They both rode every ride that they could including some "big" roller coasters.
Sunday after church we took the kids to the zoo. It was very busy but we had a lot of fun! Dalton really enjoyed the dinosaur exhibit and Lyric as usual loved all the animals! Samara was not quite sure what to think but she had a good time and was a really good baby especially for missing her nap and it being pretty warm outside. Here are pics of the kids ready for church. I think they are absolutely adorable!



At the zoo!





That evening we had movie night and ate pizza while watching Mary Poppins! Dalton and Lyric had never seen it and it had been so long since I had watched it.

Monday we stayed home and relaxed! I set up the kids swimming pools in the backyard while Dustin finished up some work at the school. Wish I had pics of the kids playing in the water but I forgot. Samara didn't want to get in her pool. She would hold her legs up out of the water when I tried to put her down in it. We grilled out that evening with friends. It was a great way to end our long weekend. Great memories were made. In fact Dalton lost his 2nd tooth Monday night. He actually pulled it out and the tooth fairy not only left him money but a note under his pillow! He was so excited! I still remember when the tooth fairy left me a note.....that was quite a few years ago but the memory has never gone away.

0 comments: